I am thankful that last year when the sprinklers burst here, that my unit was spared the destruction of the ensuing floods. I am thankful that when sprinklers or pipes or whatever burst in the next building that I was also removed from that disturbance. So, I should not complain about the special assessment I am now going to have to pay of $245 here when I am being laid off, to the HOA for the HOA to pay for upgrading the sprinklers or whatever in all the buildings so that the same thing doesn't eventually happen to me.
I am thankful that I got some free food from the closing of the restaurant owned by the people who are laying me off because the restaurant had to close.
I am thankful that I have a warm place to rest my body at the end of a busy day.
And I must now go make some money!
4 comments:
Yes, it does truly seem to pour.....
I am thankful that we have a trailer to move furniture with. I am upset that we cannot find the few dollars worth of tag sticker to put on this trailer which we now need to use and which will cost us $20.00 to replace. Otherwise we are at risk for getting a ticket... How petty this sounds when you are so much more at risk with your whole life than we are over a stupid trailer sticker. Life's a b---- sometimes. We can be thankful for life....I am.
Well, God is looking out for us... After a more careful search of the glove compartments of both cars, we found the sticker!!!!! Now if you, dear heart, can just find a job we will all rejoice. My prayers are with you. LOve Mum
I am sure that the family you have worked for so long now are thankful that you were there to raise their daughter. I feel she's a better person for having known and been cared for by you. The trickle down effect of the poor economy is going to touch us all. Let's hope it turns out to be a blessing in disguise. You might end up finding a career that you like even more.
I hate that you are having to go through all of this. I wish I could have gone to Wal-Mart with you tonight, but I didn't get off until 8. I agreee with the previous comment about the wonderful care you gave their child and how she will likely be a better person because of it. You are a gift from God.
Post a Comment