Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Two Tickets to Paris-dise!

Sometime in 2012 or early 2013 before my trip to Paris I started this blog and never finished it.:
Two tickets to Paris-dise (Paris prounounced parie like Marie) I want to use that phrase till it gets old and worn out. My friend Damaris coined it after I told her I had purchased our tickets to France!  Here is the reason we are going to France---it has to do with a man named  Simon.  A celebrity who has been to Paris several times (I think he said 8). Being silly I said to Damaris, "I'm going to Paris in May!" (Because that is when he is known to travel there with his family.) She said "Oh great! I'm glad you decided!

Ok, now it is 2017. Four years after our trip to Paris-dise and I just found this draft when entering another post. Long story short, we went for two weeks and visited Paris, Italy and Switzerland in May/June 2013. Paris was not paradise. And we didn't see Simon, but we almost saw Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at a movie premier. But we didn't want to get stuck in the crowd. And we really didn't know it was going to be  a celebrity sighting, I just deducted based on the set up outside the movie theater. We found out when we got back home that indeed they had been there.

Yep, this is a pretty boring post I guess. 


No comments: