Sunday, 15 May 2022

It's been four years

I just reread my last post where I talked about being criticized for things I said on facebook. I just recently deactivated my account on there again because once again I felt like I couldn't say my true thoughts without being jumped on, attacked or ignored. Maybe they aren't attacking me and merely disagreeing with me, but they don't word it in such a way as to create room for dialogue but more to imply I am stupid or wrong not just that they disagree. I could take some lessons from this and be more mindful of my own comments under people's posts. But instead I just decided I didn't want to even talk anymore. I really don't like to argue, but not because I like to be right, but because I think I have already said my point and then I feel like I have to say it again to explain myself or to add more details or info to support my original comment and it just gets tiring. 

So, this may be more of a diary type entry than a blog post. What is a blog post supposed to be anyway? Commentary on my life? on life in general? a journal? 


No comments: