Friday, 29 August 2008

Starting Over

Hello Dear Ones,
If you are up to date you will know that I have created this blog because of having an unwanted reader and I did not want to make this hard for you to get to by making it available only to people I choose because it would add an extra step for you. So, please do not add this blog to your own blog links. I want it available only to people I know. We'll see how long this lasts.

I did not want to delete my other blog because I like re-reading some of my posts. But this is where the new stuff will be now, so create a new bookmark for Lynn's blog if you wish to visit easily any time you want. I think there is a way for you to subscribe to this (see below) if you want an automatic notice when I update my blog. I don't know if I have any control over who can subscribe or not. I don't think so.

I need to hit the sack. It took me a while to get this new one going.

1 comment:

Fran said...

It is very pretty. I am so sorry you have such difficulties with weird people. Maybe this one will cure the problem. Let's hope.... Love ya