Friday, 3 April 2009

I'm going to give birth!

Yeah, you heard me. Well, last night I had a dream that I was pregnant. It was nice in that I could feel the baby moving, which was my favorite thing about being pregnant. So, today I was talking to someone who said that maybe my dream meant I was going to give birth to something. Well, then a few hours later Beth called me to say thanks for sending her the info about an upcoming art fair because she is going to be in it. She said it didn't cost anything and so I got an idea, after getting complimented and encouraged by Joseph over the last few weeks, that maybe I could be in the fair and show some of my photos. It occurred to me that this launching myself into showing my work might be the birth that was represented in my dream. I am giving birth to my creative side. So, I will be very busy over the next few weeks getting ready for it. I hope I sell a few things. That would excite me to no end! I would finally be earning something for my creativity! It is so exciting I can hardly stand it! So spread the word about this upcoming art fair to be held on Saturday April 25 from 11-3 at Woods Edge Apt clubhouse. And pray I get my act together and get enough stuff to show and sell. In the meantime, here are some more pics from Steven's dinner, that Joseph took.


2 comments:

Mary said...

I love the pic of Mom and Dad kissing. I'm excited about your upcoming adventure in an Arts Festival. I'm going to try and make it. I sometimes think about selling my pics, but I need to work harder at taking interesting ones. I would really like to be a better photographer. Maybe you could give me a few pointers.

Fran said...

I really hope I can get to your festival. How's the photography coming along? I love catching pics, too. Maybe mine will someday be worthwhile to look at. Like Grandma Moses with her paintings... :)