I just want to say that I rented a good movie from Redbox (at Walmart or Walgreens) called "Not Easily Broken" about how to get through troubled times and more specifically troubled marriages.
In the special features part of the DVD talking about making the movie someone says "Men are as emotional and have as many emotional needs and as many fears and insecurities and questions as they (women) do and they get tired of acting like they don't."
One of the actresses says "You can step out of your marriage at any point and time, it's a choice not to and if you're missing something go back, know what that is, understand what you're missing and go work on that."
The author, T.D Jakes, of the book the movie is based on says that love is the victor in this movie.
I recommend it to anyone and I think everyone can get a little something from this movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment