Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Kiddos

Aren't they just angelic?Hmmm, maybe apelike is more accurate

Who you gonna call? The books are all gone!

Yes, I agree the captions are corny. But the kids are cute and I wanted to show you what I did to occupy the little kiddos while Cris looked for CDs at the library in Phoenix. It was this (they actually like to pose for pictures, whaddya know?) or have them fussing and complaining and clinging, etc.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Very cute! Cameras are great distractors.

WNC mountain gal said...

I just did catch up on a bunch of your blog items . I just haven't checked your blog in so long because you were never writing anything. You and Mary both. She still isn't but here you are and I missed out on this at the time of the writing. Oh well, now I am caught up and you had some great notes to share.... Love ya, Mom