That's a book I haven't read. Someone was telling me about it tonight. The author says to write 3 pages every morning (or sometime during the day) just to keep writer's block from occurring. I got all depressed just hearing about that knowing that it would take me over an hour probably to write that much and I don't have an hour every day just to write. I mean it. I did get to watch my favorite TV show tonight though (an hour). And I thought I would try to write some, though not three pages, even though I really need to brush my teeth, pray and go to sleep so that I can get up early enough tomorrow to get some things done before working at noon for a few hours. It's another weekend of only having one full day off. Yay!
I said I was going to try to be more optimistic, so I better work on that. To get that started I think I will end this post and get ready for bed. I would rather spend 20 extra minutes meditating rather than writing nonsense.
No comments:
Post a Comment