Let us live our lives with kindness and love, and love
Let us live our lives with kindness and love, and love
And not judge or speak ill of another and let all of the words that we speak
be rooted in love, be rooted in love, be rooted in love
This is another song from the album "Higher Ground" which I cannot say enough good about.
I am not supposed to be eating chocolate. Yet, I ate some tonight after 9pm and now I cannot go to sleep from the buzz.
So, I am listening to my favorite CD of the moment and wanting to share the songs with everyone.
I am, I am, I am enough, I am enough
I am, I am, I am enough, I am enough
I am, I am, I am whole, I am whole
I am, I am, I am whole, I am whole
We are, we are, one in God, one in God
We are, we are, one in God, one in God
God is, God is, All Glorious, All Glorious
God is, God is, All Glorious, All Glorious
I must get to bed........
1 comment:
Your blog is called Chocolady, so you better be eating some chocolate now and then. Either that or change the name of your blog. :)
Post a Comment