Beverly, dear Beverly....Thank you sooooo much for the beautiful CD you sent to me that arrived today. I am LOVING it soooo much! I am already learning the songs and want to sing them in harmony with another Bahai in our community, Shawn, who lives in Henderson Co.
So far my favorite is the song that caused you to send me the CD in the first place:
Be Still. I love the harmony in it. But I want to post the lyrics to this other song as it is very powerful...
From O God Guide Me:
You shall seek Me and you shall find Me when you have searched for Me with all your heart and I will be found by you, yes I will be found by you when you have searched for Me with all your heart.
Oh God guide me, Oh God guide me, Show me the way to Your Truth
Oh God guide me, Oh God guide me, Show me the way to myself
You Oh God open doors, You Oh Lord open eyes...open mine
Oh God guide me, Oh God guide me, Show me the way to Your Truth
Oh God guide me, Oh God guide me, Show me the way to myself
Your love for me began before I was in my mother's womb, You know me so well
Oh God guide me, Oh God guide me, Show me the way to Your Truth
Oh God guide me, Oh God guide me, Show me the way to myself
In pain I seek your comfort, In my need I cry out Oh Lord help me
Oh God guide me, Oh God guide me, Show me the way to Your Truth
Oh God guide me, Oh God guide me, Show me the way to myself
Keep me clear, keep me strong. My Lord let me be a light in the darkness
Oh God guide me, Oh God guide me, Show me the way to Your Truth
Oh God guide me, Oh God guide me, Show me the way to myself
Praise, honor and glory to our living God, Oh Most Glorious!
Oh God guide me, Oh God guide me, Show me the way to Your Truth
Oh God guide me, Oh God guide me, Show me the way to myself
Oh God guide me, Oh God guide me, Show me the way to Your Truth
Oh God guide me, Oh God guide me, Show me the way to myself
Show me the way to myself, show me the way to myself
That song is sort of chanty and native American sounding with the drums....it is heavenly.
I am in heaven. Thank you Beverly. Thank you....You are wonderful.....
1 comment:
You love it so much, BUT you did NOT give us the album title and artist...
Post a Comment