Saturday, 6 June 2009

weekend plans

I awoke at 6:45 this morning (have a hard time sleeping till 7:30 anymore), and began to fix a nice breakfast for Chase (who was not yet awake) before he goes to take his SAT: fresh organic strawberries, scrambled eggs and toast.

Checked email, deleted a zillion old emails from a year ago past relationship. Soooooo glad to finally feel like I can do that. Not only that I CAN do it, but I WANT to do it and it feels real good! E-Chatted with Beth about the Howard Street craft supply sale today where she will be selling gem stones she cannot use in her fair trade jewelry. Looking for some old Baha'i Children's class lesson plans for someone to use. Organizing my storage closet and bedroom stuff (more storage stuff as I don't have enough rooms for all the art supplies and books and misc. stuff I have).

Will vacuum after a while, will go for a walk somewhere-sometime. Will go to the craft supply sale. Will meet with a woman who is picking up something that Don is selling. if it needs it, I will cut the grass at the Bahai Center. Will babysit Lawson at my house overnight starting at 6pm. Hope to pick up a movie to watch tonight after she goes to sleep.

That's enough to keep me busy all weekend.........

3 comments:

Dejahmi by Beth Respess said...

it was fun to see you at the show! what movie did you get?

Wayne said...

Sounds like a nice weekend. How'd the SAT go?

Bonnie and John said...

love the video!absolutly hilarious!!!!