Wednesday, 3 June 2009

The moral of the story

Well, many of you commented on my dream, and I replied to you individually with my own ending, but I had said I would post it here later, so that is what I am doing.

I saw it as the woman realized that she needed to have faith that things are as they are supposed to be. Her husband (the universe) would give her what she needed. Each time her cup would become empty she would be given another nut. The fact that she did not have many nuts meant she had less to carry. Her burden was lightened in that she only had to carry one nut at time. It felt like her husband was protecting her or helping her by not giving her too much at one time. He was carrying all the nuts and giving them as she needed them.
It was an incredible dream.

I thought I wanted to do an actual blog this morning, but this is all I can come up with for now.


3 comments:

Dejahmi by Beth Respess said...

that's a beautiful ending. :)

Fran said...

That is so cool....

Wayne said...

You didn't reply to me individually.

But that's okay.

Good ending.