Later I told my friend about it and she said, "Did you ask it what it was wanting to say to you?" and I said no I didn't ask, but I wondered. Then I remembered that I had to get very still while it was buzzing around me so that I didn't scare it and cause it to sting me and and the song "Be Still and know that I am God" came into my memory.
She said she had three praying mantises come by her place and she looked them up on the internet to find that they signify one is on a spiritual path or something. I had a praying mantis come to my door last week I think. I need to google bees and what they might signify.
But for now, I am thinking that I need to be still and know that God is within. I have an old entry with the words to that song. "Listen to your inner voice..."
Ok, so I googled "bees signify" and this is what I found (I think these are all dream related though):
Bees
- Bees signify pleasant and profitable engagements.(I did get to work and they asked if I could work tomorrow too, and then tonight someone asked if I could clean her house for pay...)
- To parents, much pleasure from dutiful children. If one stings, loss or injury will bear upon you from a friendly source.
Activity. Productivity. Social life. Happiness in life. Success in love. Good earnings.
Bees
A person that is hard working, has good organization skills, is cooperative and creative. The negative symbolism could be that of a follower, a busy body and of someone that "stings". If you are working on a project in which many people need to work together to accomplish a goal, this may be a topic for some of your dreams.
Bees, working: The person is being informed not to waste time in any important aspect of life, work on this aspect is a must.
Maybe Sherry has some suggestions?
I didn't dream about them. One just showed up and got my attention for a few moments.
My vote is either for happiness in life or Success in love! :) OR BOTH!
Oh, I just saw these, too...
bee, bees
Interpretation:
Being obsessed with something, having a bee in your bonnet
Being industrious, productive, or hard working, a busy bee
Feeling vulnerable, stung or hurt
Needing to get into a state of relaxing, letting go, just being ...
Something to ponder....
I'm SUCH a ponderer! Hey, is that related to being obsessed? Maybe.
3 comments:
You are such a love! I enjoy your blogs. I am thrilled that you are so into God with your life. It's wonderful.
Animal Speak is a cool book that tells you what it may mean if animals start showing up in your life, or if you are drawn to a particular animal. Highly recommended.
Be still and know I am God.
Be still and know I am.
Be still and know.
Be still.
Be.
Post a Comment