I have to report that though I am still sad about some things going on with my family, the Sam-e supplements must be doing something. That and/or the prayers that I know are being said for me.
I feel some better and am holding out hope that if I remain constantly loving, that things will turn around.
I do still feel like in a way my son has died, though the death only affects me as it is only me my son shuns and wants nothing to do with. Heartbreaking. But I carry on.
I have gone to a place called Joblink which is a one-stop resource for job searching. I can brush up on some skills, learn how to write a resume, practice interviewing, find out about work in action programs, training, job searching, networking and other things related to finding a job.
I consider myself intelligent, just lacking in confidence. Hopefully these workshops will help me in that area. I am getting a little work here and there so that I am not totally living on savings, but the savings won't last long. I am feeling the crunch.
I thought about starting a cleaning business (with mom to do the books and hiring and firing and other business things). That can be profitable I think if you know what you are doing.
But part of me does not want to do that either. I still need some clarity on what I want to do.
It would help before I go job searching or back to school. I realize I need a job where I have the freedom to move around and don't have to sit all day or stand all day. Walking is fine. This is why childcare and cleaning and yardwork work for me, though perhaps under utilizing my talents.
Speaking of walking, I am headed out to walk this morning with one of my sisters. I have yet to get a walk in with Bonnie, though we have talked about it for a while. Lunch time is not always a good time for me, though now it is ok while I am not working much.
Sherry and Ken and the boys (H and C) and Chase's friend Emma came over for game night Saturday for the second time in a month. It was again very fun! I hope that one day things will get back to a space where Evan and Jennifer can join us again. That night several months ago when we played guestures was great fun also.
Well, I better get dressed for walking.
thanks for reading......
No comments:
Post a Comment