I am going through a ton of paper that I have needed to sort for quite a while and I have been hanging on to this one particular piece of paper, but now, if I write the stuff down here I can throw it away. It is a rap that Chase and I wrote a few years ago. For some reason we decided that we would not watch our movie until we had written a rap. I don't remember now why we decided that. But here it is:
We got to write this silly rap
Or the movie we want to watch ain't hap-
enin' tonight
or any other night
so here is our groove
it's outa sight
Our homeboy Hunter ate all the treats
(the good ones anyway)
and that ain't sweet
So we headed out to Ingles
to get some mo
Found some sandwiches
and they were good to go
Ice cream sammiches are pretty good
But Rocky Road Ice Cream is the best in the hood
Now that we've done the best rap that we could
We'll start the movie and it better be good!
Now I can get back to my cleaning. I have a new room!
No comments:
Post a Comment