I need a person to download pictures from my camera for me so that I have easy access to them to post when I want them. This is the hardest part for me in doing this computer blogging stuff.
Big day ahead of me tomorrow and as usual, by the time I get around to writing on here I am too tired to really write anything. Oh well. I'll try again later.
All I got done tonight, after taking some dishes to the neighbor and her inviting me to eat dinner (leftover spaghetti, yum) and then going out to pick up a vacuum cleaner to exchange for my employer for her fixed one tomorrow on the way to EarthFare tonight to get some dessert for myself and my neighbor, was changing my blog list on here to look like Tag's and Mary's. Mom, you have to go to dashboard and design and settings I think and click on add a gadget or something like that and then look for "My blog List". But you have to add them by entering their URL. Took some time to pull up the various blogs so I could copy and past the URLS. Now I'm too tired to write the blog post.
Goodnight. Full day tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment