Thursday, 19 August 2010

I am currently trying to help Mom add a gadget of a blog list to her page. I think I was successful.

I am so full. I had leftover fried okra, then later a Breyers fruit popsicle, then some veggies provided by me but cooked by my neighbor, then some chocolate cookies and then an old stale cinnamon bagel Chase left here. My eating habits usually improve when the guys are here to cook for.

Today was my first day on the note taking job at AB Tech. I like the biology class teacher, but I am not sure about the WEB class. I like the teacher ok, but I don't know about taking notes on a subject I don't grasp at all. I feel like I already know, though, that I don't want to be a web designer, because it deals with codes, not really making art. I would just like to manipulate a media, not write in a secret language. So, I have learned one thing on the first day of school. Yay!

1 comment:

WNC mountain gal said...

You are too funny! :-)