I found this quote that I copied from something I was reading once, but I didn't write down the source. But I want to throw away this piece of paper also, so I am posting here to save for future reference should I ever get around to re-reading my blog, which I do occasionally do.
"When you feel disturbed in any way, let that feeling be. Don't hold onto it. Don't use it to get your way. It will naturally pass on its own into peace if you let it go. Do not resist it. And definitely do not identify it as the way you truly feel, as the only reasonable or right way to feel, or as a necessary way to feel." source forgotten
Mary just called me as I was typing this to tell me that Mom is having some arrhythmias and Dad is taking her to the ER. I shall go and say some prayers for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment