Hi, I went to an expensive doctor today to get a biopsy of the lump in my neck. $310!!! Turns out the reason the lump is tender or painful to the touch is because it is on or around a nerve. So, when he stuck the needle in there I felt nerve pain in my neck and back and arm A LOT and I screamed.
He is thinking he did not get enough tissue to get an accurate pathology report, but he will send it off anyway. I am due to see him again on Dad's birthday. But in the meantime I will get in touch with the health department again and see if they can assist me. Last time I went I still made too much money to get any kind of break. But maybe since I may need MRIs and other things like that they might be able to help me.
Cause I think I will skip an MRI depending on how much it costs and just live with the lump and the pain and hope it eventually goes away or at least doesn't get worse. It usually only hurts when I touch it or sometimes turn my head. I can live with that for now.
Maybe I should also see about the eye exam at the health dept too. I need new glasses or something. I can't see anymore. But good news. While I was at the Head, Neck and Ear surgeons today he removed a huge chunk of earwax from one of my ears and I can hear better! That is nice. So, I ain't got no money, but I bribed my kids to read the book I said I was going to demand they read by telling them I would give them $20 each after they read it. Hunter started it right away. He is halfway through and says he is about to give up on the $20 because it is not worth it. He is just being difficult. He's just getting to the good part!
I went straight from work to a visitation an hour away for my friend whose father passed on Tuesday and as I arrived back home I got a pix message of Bonnie's newest grandbaby. Bonnie hadn't even seen her yet, was only passing along the picture she had gotten on her phone. Baby weighs 7 lbs. 7 oz. born via c-section due to pre-eclampsia and butt first breech positioning.
I'm sure Bonnie will have more details on her blog soon. Check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment