I am looking forward to going again in a month. I can't believe how much I look forward to it. It is weird really. Weird, but not. Because those folks are so warm and reading the prayers while someone plays the piano (it could be any soothing instrument), is soo moving! People just spoke or prayed from their soul. We sang some spirituals (I call them that). You know, the call and response or echo songs. The one that I remember the most is called "Done made my vow to the Lord!" I wish it was the last Sunday already!
Wednesday, 3 September 2008
I am looking forward to going again in a month. I can't believe how much I look forward to it. It is weird really. Weird, but not. Because those folks are so warm and reading the prayers while someone plays the piano (it could be any soothing instrument), is soo moving! People just spoke or prayed from their soul. We sang some spirituals (I call them that). You know, the call and response or echo songs. The one that I remember the most is called "Done made my vow to the Lord!" I wish it was the last Sunday already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment