Wednesday, 10 September 2008

My turn to try it

There once was a mother so dear
Who said please lend me your ear
I have limericks for you
Oh yes I sure do
But you may not read them I fear

6 comments:

Fran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fran said...

What a neat limerick! You are a chip off the ole block, huh? (I was the one who deleted a comment. I hadn't said what I wanted to say correctly before I posted so I deleted and started over...) This is so fun. Should I fear no one will read? Is there something you aren't telling us? :)

Mary said...

Good job. I am sorry I didn't get the limerick genes. But that's OK I look better in blue genes anyway. HaHaHa. I may not be able to write poetry, but I know how to be a smart ass. Not sure who I got that from. HMMMM.

Evan said...

You know, limericks always start with "there once was."
Never have I heard a limerick that started with "Frequently" or "From time to time." It's just a one time deal with limericks.

Wayne said...

Frequently my nephew is witty
Living far from him's a pity
He's got a cool job
He likes to hobnob
when his uncle comes visiting his city

Wayne said...

From time to time I can rhyme
Lame rhymes are a dozen a dime
The worst part is when
you can't rhyme again
And you use some random word like lime